Quwi is a project management system. With Quwi you can easily create projects, add tasks to the projects, assign to users. Besides, Quwi allows tracking the implementation of tasks, creating additional bug-tasks for found bugs, and having high quality results. Moreover, one-to-one and group chat is integrated in Quwi, which makes users interaction more comfortable. Quwi consists of website, Android and iOS mobile applications, and work time tracker desktop application designed for Windows, Mac, and Linux (thereafter Quwi Products or Products).
What We Do with the Information We Collect
Aggregated Information (information that does not personally identify you) may be used in many ways. For example, we may combine information about your usage patterns with similar information obtained from other users to help enhance our website, applications and services (e.g., to learn which pages are visited most or what features are most attractive). Aggregated Information may occasionally be shared with our advertisers and business partners. Again, this information does not include any Personally Identifiable Information about you or allow anyone to identify you individually.
Personally Identifiable Information collected by Quwi may also be used for other purposes, including but not limited to site administration, troubleshooting, processing of e-commerce transactions, administration of sweepstakes and contests, and other communications with you. Certain third parties who provide technical support for the operation of our website (for example, our web hosting service provider) may access such information. We will use your information only as permitted by law. In addition, from time to time as we continue to develop our business, we may sell, buy, merge or partner with other companies or businesses. In such transactions, user information may be among the transferred assets. We may also disclose your information in response to a court order, at other times when we believe we are reasonably required to do so by law, in connection with the collection of amounts you may owe to us, and/or to law enforcement authorities whenever we deem it appropriate or necessary. Please note we may not provide you with notice prior to disclosure in such cases.
Information Collected and Used by Us
For a better experience, while using our Products, we may require you to provide with the following Personally Identifiable Information and Non-Personally Identifiable Information:
- Location - At map pages Quwi Products may require your location (a non-personalized pair of geographical coordinates). The coordinates are required to be able to set the center of map at your location. At some of our Products you may have an opportunity to decline providing your location with the understanding that the above mentioned features will not work. For example, if your device OS is Android and its version is 6 and above you can decline providing the location permission.
- Google Firebase Cloud Messaging (FCM) token – Google FCM token is a token provided by Google Firebase and used for sending push notifications. We take your FCM token, send to our server, and keep there for future use. We use your token for sending push notifications to you. We will not share your token with any third party.
- Name, surname, gender, date of birth, phone number, email address, username and password - At login, registration, profile and similar pages our Products may require you to provide the data. We collect the data, send to our server and keep there for future use. We need the data to be able to identify you, to provide access to the individual services of Quwi Products, and to be able to communicate with you.
- Created content – When you create tickets, comments, chat messages the contained text, image, audio, video and other files are sent and kept at our server. We do not share the data with any third party, except for whom it is designed by the business logic of the project or when required to by law.
- Screenshots – When you track your work by Quwi work time tracker your desktop screenshots are periodically sent and kept at our server. We do not share the data with any third party, except for whom it is designed by the business logic of the project or when required to by law.
- OS name, OS version, app version, device manufacturer name, device brand name, device model name, network operator name, SIM card operator name - We may collect the technical information, send to our server and keep there. We need the data to provide better customer support service is cases, when user needs technical help. We will not share the data with any third party.
Information Collected and Used by Third Party Services
Quwi Products use third party services that may collect information used to identify you. They may collect at background or require you to provide with certain Personally Identifiable Information and Non-Personally Identifiable Information, including but not limited to Android Advertising ID, Advertising Identifier for iOS, cookies and similar technologies, your device location, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system and its version, the configuration of Product, the time and date of your use of Product, and other statistics. Therefore, we strongly advise you to review privacy policies of these services. We have no control over how third party services collect, use and keep information. So, we assume no responsibility for any third party services.
- Google Maps API - used for showing Google map
- Google Firebase - used for collecting non-personally identifiable analytical data, app crash and error logs, and for sending push notifications
- Hetzner Online Hosting Services - We use Hetzner Online hosting services to keep our users data.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. They can be sent to your device and are stored on your device's internal memory.
We may use cookie technology to recognize you and hold information from your visit. Among other things, the cookie may store your username and password, sparing you from having to re-enter that information each time you visit, or may control the number of times you encounter a particular advertisement while visiting our Products. As we adopt additional technology, we may also gather information through other means. In certain cases, you can choose not to provide us with information, for example by setting your browser to refuse to accept cookies, but if you do you may be unable to access certain portions of the site or may be asked to re-enter your username and password, and we may not be able to customize our website’s features according to your preferences.
We value your trust in providing us and our third party services providers your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Affiliated Sites, Advertisements, Linked Websites and Application
Quwi expects its partners, advertisers and affiliates to respect the privacy of our users. Be aware, however, that third parties, including our partners, advertisers, affiliates and other content providers accessible through our Products, may have their own privacy and data collection policies and practices. For example, during your visit to our website you may link to, or view as part of a frame on a quwi.com page, certain content that is actually created or hosted by a third party. Also, through quwi.com you may be introduced to, or be able to access, information, websites, features, contests or sweepstakes offered by other parties. Quwi is not responsible for the actions or policies of such third parties. You should check the applicable privacy policies of those third parties when providing information on a feature or page operated by a third party.
You should also be aware that if you voluntarily disclose Personally Identifiable Information on message boards or in chat areas, that information can be viewed publicly and can be collected and used by third parties without our knowledge and may result in unsolicited messages from other individuals or third parties. Such activities are beyond the control of Quwi and this policy.
Quwi does not knowingly collect or solicit Personally Identifiable Information from or about children under 13 except as permitted by law. If we discover we have received any information from a child under 13 in violation of this policy, we will delete that information immediately. If you believe Quwi has any information from or about anyone less than 13 years, please contact us.
Spyrou Kyprianou 61, Sk House
con and tact that. @quwi. super com
Policy effective date
This policy is effective as of 01 March 2019.